CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Awards
SAFETY4SEA & EUROPORT are delighted to announce the CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Awards within the scope of fostering Excellence & Career in Shipping. The process to be employed is a combination of open nomination and vote while the winners announcement and presentation along with four panel discussions with the winners shall take place at the Plaza Speakers Corner [10.30-12.00] at the Europort 2019 on 8 November, in Rotterdam Ahoy.
The Award categories are:
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Educational Award
To be awarded to any organization (University, Maritime Academy or other institution) that has advanced maritime education in any aspect, acting as an industry leader developing younger generations in shipping
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Investment in Shipping Award
To be awarded to any organization that has initiated, implemented or promoted a long-term commitment to either develop younger generations or attract new talent in shipping
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Women in Shipping Award
To be awarded to any organization that has sparked, initiated, implemented or promoted the idea of gender equality towards advancing position of women in shipping
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Initiative Award
To be awarded to any organization or association that sparked, initiated, implemented or promoted any idea to either develop or attract new talent in shipping
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT New Generation Award
To be awarded to any individual person that has either achieved a remarkable career milestone in shipping or contributed towards acting as a role model to attract new talent in shipping industry
FRI 8 NOV 2019
Plaza Speakers Corner
[10.30 – 12.00]
Awards are subject to the following procedure, terms and conditions.
Nomination and Voting Procedure:
- Notification procedure is initiated few months ahead of the event with an open invitation to the industry stakeholders to propose nominations on the web. Nominations are valid only with an online submission completing the form below. All nominations MUST be in English language and provide a clear indication of the reasons behind the nomination (as appropriate).
- The editorial staff will review all nominations for validity in line with rules, terms and conditions announced and place all valid nominations to the website for the online Open Vote in line with the deadlines announced.
- For each category winner will be the nominee that has attracted the most votes by the end of the voting period. Only one vote per person per category will be allowed.
- Awards shall be presented to winners at the Plaza Speakers Corner [10.30-12.00] at the Europort 2019 on 8 November, in Rotterdam Ahoy.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nominations: CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Awards are open for nominations till Friday, 14th of June 2019. Valid nominations will be reviewed by the editorial staff and put to online open vote on europort.safety4sea.com, supported by social media and e-mail campaigns.
- Eligibility: Only work or achievements taking place within the last 18 months (2018-2019) will be eligible. Each nomination to meet the award description and specified entry criteria. Awards are open to the following organisations and individuals:
- Participating in Europort as Exhibitors or partners
- Based or operating with an office from Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden or United Kingdom
- Online Open Vote Procedure: Only one vote is accepted per award category. Vote will be open till Monday, 30th of September 2019.
- Awards Announcement: Awards shall be presented to winners at the Plaza Speakers Corner [10.30-12.00] at the Europort 2019 on 8 November, in Rotterdam Ahoy.
You may submit your nomination using the form below