CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Awards
After the successful partnership in 2019, SAFETY4SEA & EUROPORT are delighted to announce the CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Awards for the second time. The process to be employed is a combination of open nomination and vote while the presentation shall take place at a special ceremony to be held on November the 10th, during the Europort 2023 Exhibition.
The Award categories are:
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Crew Welfare Award
Open for nominations to any organization that provided a significant achievement, breakthrough or contribution in any aspect of crew welfare in shipping
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Diversity & Inclusion Award
Open for nominations to any organization that planned/delivered a program or promoted in any way the Diversity & Inclusion agenda
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Educational Award
Open for nominations to any organization (University, Maritime Academy or other institution) that has advanced maritime education in any aspect, acting as an industry leader developing younger generations in shipping
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT New Generation Award
Open for nominations to any young shipping executive that has achieved a remarkable career milestone in shipping
CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Personality Award
Open for nominations to any personality that has either achieved a remarkable career milestone or contributed towards acting as a role model to attract new talent in shipping industry
Awards are subject to the following procedure, terms and conditions.
Nomination and Voting Procedure:
- Notification procedure is initiated few months ahead of the event with an open invitation to the industry stakeholders to propose nominations on the web. Nominations are valid only with an online submission completing the form below and can be made by any individual involved in shipping, limited to one nomination per category per person. All nominations MUST be in English language and provide a clear indication of the reasons behind the nomination (as appropriate).
- SAFETY4SEA Editorial staff will review all nominations for validity in line with rules, terms and conditions announced and place all valid nominations to the website for the online Open Vote in line with the deadlines announced.
- For each category winner will be the nominee that has attracted the most votes by the end of the voting period. Only one vote per person per category will be allowed.
- Awards shall be presented to winners at a special ceremony to be held on November the 10th, during the Europort 2023 Exhibition.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nominations: 2023 CAREER4SEA EUROPORT Awards are open for nominations till Friday, 16th of June 2023. Valid nominations will be reviewed by the editorial staff and put to online open vote on europort.safety4sea.com, supported by social media and e-mail campaigns.
- Eligibility: Only work or achievements taking place within the last 18 months, will be eligible. Each nomination to meet the award description and specified entry criteria. Awards are open to any organization or individual that participate in Europort as Exhibitors or Partners.
- Online Open Vote Procedure: Only one vote is accepted per award category. Vote will be open till 15th of September 2023.
- Awards Announcement: Awards shall be presented to winners at a special ceremony to be held on November the 10th, during the Europort 2023 Exhibition.
Submit your nomination by filling in the following form