SMART4SEA EUROPORT Awards
SAFETY4SEA & EUROPORT are delighted to announce the SMART4SEA EUROPORT Awards within the scope of fostering Excellence & Smarter Shipping. The process to be employed is a combination of open nomination and vote while the winners announcement and presentation along with four panel discussions with the winners shall take place at the Hall 6 Theatre [12.00-13.00] at the Europort 2019 on 5 November, in Rotterdam Ahoy.
The Award categories are:
SMART4SEA EUROPORT E-Navigation Award
To be awarded to any organization that provided a significant achievement, breakthrough or contribution in any aspect of e-navigation, including connectivity aspects in shipping
SMART4SEA EUROPORT Cyber Security Award
To be awarded to any organization that provided a significant achievement, breakthrough or contribution in any aspect of Cyber Security in shipping
SMART4SEA EUROPORT Technology Award
To be awarded to any organization that while embracing digital transformation, provided a milestone technological achievement or breakthrough or significant contribution towards smarter shipping
SMART4SEA EUROPORT Initiative Award
To be awarded to any organization or association that while embracing digital transformation, sparked, realised, or significantly contributed with a specific initiative towards smarter shipping
SMART4SEA EUROPORT Ship Operator Award
To be awarded to any ship Manager or Operator that demonstrated digital excellence, drive and initiative towards enhancing smart shipping in excess of industry benchmark in any aspect of maritime activity
TUE 5 NOV 2019
Hall 6 Theatre
[12.00 – 13.30]
Awards are subject to the following procedure, terms and conditions.
Nomination and Voting Procedure:
- Notification procedure is initiated few months ahead of the event with an open invitation to the industry stakeholders to propose nominations on the web. Nominations are valid only with an online submission completing the form below. All nominations MUST be in English language and provide a clear indication of the reasons behind the nomination (as appropriate).
- The editorial staff will review all nominations for validity in line with rules, terms and conditions announced and place all valid nominations to the website for the online Open Vote in line with the deadlines announced.
- For each category winner will be the nominee that has attracted the most votes by the end of the voting period. Only one vote per person per category will be allowed.
- Awards shall be presented to winners at the Hall 6 Theatre [12.00-13.30] at the Europort 2019 on 5 November, in Rotterdam Ahoy.
Terms and Conditions:
- Nominations: SMART4SEA EUROPORT Awards are open for nominations till Friday, 14th of June 2019. Valid nominations will be reviewed by the editorial staff and put to online open vote on europort.safety4sea.com, supported by social media and e-mail campaigns.
- Eligibility: Only work or achievements taking place within the last 18 months (2018-2019) will be eligible. Each nomination to meet the award description and specified entry criteria. Awards are open to the following organisations and individuals:
- Participating in Europort as Exhibitors or partners
- Based or operating with an office from Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden or United Kingdom
- Online Open Vote Procedure: Only one vote is accepted per award category. Vote will be open till Monday, 30th of September 2019.
- Awards Announcement: Awards shall be presented to winners at the Hall 6 Theatre [12.00-13.30] at the Europort 2019 on 5 November, in Rotterdam Ahoy.
You may submit your nomination using the form below